Saturday, December 15, 2007
Well...this week has been terrible for me, I don't know why they call it morning sickness, but for me its all day sickness! It seems no matter what I eat, whether I crave it or not, it makes me sick. Lately I have been waking up at 6:00 a.m. just nauseous and unable to go back to sleep regardless of how tired I am, an no matter what I try to eat, it doesn't go away! So I guess you can tell this is my week of venting! I go to the doctor on Monday, so I'm hoping they can give me some kind of advice or something! I just can't take this horrible feeling anymore, I know, it will probably only last a few more weeks, but when it comes to being sick, I'm just not that tough and it makes me just want to curl up with a blanket and do nothing, but we all know having a two year old in the house that isn't going to happen. So I guess I just gotta suck it in and wait it out. The other thing that is strange is, I am hungry all the time, it seems like within an hour of eating a meal, my stomach is already growling! And so lately I have been trying to eat six small meals and a couple snacks to try and get a handle on this, so I'm hoping it works! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. But being hungry on top of being nauseous and being extremely tired and well I won't even start on the mood swings, I just feel so bad for my poor husband, but he's been so great through out all this, because it seems like this time around everything is new for us, and well I feel like a beginner at this whole pregnancy thing. But I'm just going to take a day at a time, and hope for the best. And hopefully soon we will have a little relief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment