Saturday, December 1, 2007

So I have decided to keep a blog about this pregnancy, mostly because well....its easy to forget things, and I find myself trying so hard to remember things from my pregnancy with Daniel and remembering if this is normal or is this suppose to happen, and considering the fact that I am horrible at keeping a journal and well, I just blog better. I just wish I would have done something like this with Daniel. But then again my pregnancy with Daniel was so different and completely not text book. But that is no excuse not to keep some kind of a journal or some kind of record of what happened, or my experiences. Because I get so sad sometimes that I can't remember certain things, or that I didn't even write down the important things, like when I first felt him kick, or when I started to show and when I finally had to throw out the "normal" clothes and finally get some maternity wear. So I'm hoping by keeping this blog, I'll be able to look back and remember things, or maybe it may even trigger a memory of my pregnancy with Daniel. Either way, this is my way of keeping a journal and I hope you enjoy, so feel free to check back and check out my pregnant pics and to see what is in store for me this time around.

No comments: