Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm tired of being nauseous, completely tired and well.....i feel like I just can't function anymore. What do I do to help ease this nauseous feeling, its as if I have never been pregnant before. But what everyone has been telling me is just like no two babies are alike, your pregnancies will be the same way. I guess I'm lucky in the sense that I haven't thrown up yet, but I have been on the way and well....i just try to hold it back, so I don't know whats worse, holding it in, and have that awful taste in your mouth and that terrible feeling in your stomach or just throwing up and having some relief. But then again I would just rather not be nauseous at all. And it seems like no matter what I try to eat, it just makes me sick, I have a few bites and then I lose all interest. But it wasn't until tonight, that I finally figured out what I wanted or at least what sounded good, and that's breakfast foods, all I want is pancakes, french toast, and some eggs, oh and some bacon(now this just doesn't sound like me)! Now this is weird for me considering, I may have these foods like once every six months when I'm not pregnant, but right now that is all I want, and it so happens those are the exact foods we don't have in our house right now! So you would think simple enough, just run out to the store and get some, except, Jason has the car at work tonight, and its in the 20's (so its freezing!) and it already dark outside so I'm not about to walk down the street just to get some pancake mix, so instead I chose a little bit of an easier option, oh the joy of having neighbors, my great neighbors were nice enough to let me borrow some of the essentials I would need to cure my craving, so at least for tonight I'm taken care, but believe me first thing in the morning I'm running out to the grocery store and stocking up!

No comments: