Thursday, January 3, 2008
Finally some relief
So what seemed like the longest week and one of the most miserable weeks, I think it has finally passed. What started at Christmas, and ended at New Years. And what a relief it is to wake up and not be nauseous and actually feel like I can function. I can't tell you how wonderful food is right now either, after a week of eating saltines, toast and chicken broth, food is like heaven right now, and not only can I eat, but it actually tastes good( its has been weeks since anything has been good to me). So I guess I feel kinda lucky that I only got the worse of it for a week, but still at the same time, I don't wish this upon anyone, and to think some women go through this for weeks, all I can say is I have a new found respect for those women. So as you tell my spirits are high, and things seem to be going more smoothly. I'm just looking forward to the next phase of this pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment