Friday, January 18, 2008

one of those days....

so today is one of those days where I just feel......bloated and fat. although this pregnancy seems to be going more smoothly and it feels more like i'm pregnant, I just really don't like this stage, you know where your clothes don't fit, but you don't look pregnant, but you try and wear maternity clothes and you just feel funny, but you try and wear your "normal" clothes and those just look even worse. but even with all that I gave in and decided I would rather be comfortable and pulled out the maternity clothes. so good-bye regular clothes and hello maternity, one of the upsides of this is I get to buy all new maternity clothes, considering i'm about 22 lbs less than what I was when I got pregnant with Daniel, so needless to say none of those are really going to work for me. so i get to do what I love.....SHOP! so just thinking about that put me in a better mood already, oh the little things that make me happy. well anyways, i just needed to vent for a little bit, and hopefully soon i'll finally fill out some of these clothes so I can feel somewhat attractive.(I don't want this to come across that i'm some vain person, but I think every women wants to feel attractive while they are pregnant)

No comments: