Thursday, January 24, 2008

2nd Trimester! Wahoo!

So we finally hit it, my second trimester. So lets see if all those books, and doctors and websites are right. Will this be the most comfortable time? Will the nausea really ever go away? Will I really be more energetic? We will just have to see. So far....its not looking so good, but then again its only been 1 day...so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. But I am glad to finally being to this point in my pregnancy, now when I tell people I'm pregnant, it doesn't feel like forever away(when in reality it is, it just sounds better being in your 2nd trimester) but time does seem to be flying by. It seems like it was just yesterday we found out we were prego again. Other than being nauseous on and off and being annoyed about nothing fitting, and not fitting in my maternity clothes yet either, things seems to be going really well, and this last week the cravings started.....and not good ones either, and what I mean is, I crave anything and everything that is unhealthy, or at least things I probably shouldn't indulge in, but of course I use the I'm pregnant excuse and indulge! Now normally I am not a doughnut eater, not a fan really at all, but the other day while Jason was at work he mentioned to me that he had grabbed some donuts on his way to work, and I don't know what it was but all of sudden I was craving them, within a few hours I was at the grocery store stocking up. Luckily I had some self control and didn't eat the whole box, but it was tempting. I just hope this isn't how the rest of my pregnancy is, craving only sweets. But only time will tell. Each day gets more and more interesting.

1 comment:

Doug & Darci said...

Congratulations!! I just found out you were pregnant again. How exciting!! I sure hope you start feeling better now.