Thursday, February 28, 2008
Double Stroller
So its not really a dilema but it could be, well...not really I'm just not sure what I want. Considering the fact that Daniel is not walking yet, and I'm really not sure if he will be by the time the baby comes. And even if he is, he's probably not going to be a pro at it. So I'm in the need of a double stroller, but the problem I'm coming across is I need one that will fit in our sedan, we have a Hyundai Elantra, and I need one that will accomadate a newborn and a 2 1/2 year old. So if anyone out there knows of any good ones, or can suggest anything, that would be very helpful. I have loved our graco quattro single and chicco umbrella stroller, but I just don't know if the graco double would fit in our trunk(plus it just looks so big and bulky). And I saw the Chicco double stroller, but I really don't know how well a newborn would sit in it. So any of you pro mommies out there.....I need help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's a tough one. I'm a huge lover of Chicco (we have a Chicco travel system which we LOVE, and the Chicco umbrella stroller) but I've decided that when I need a double I'm probably going to go with a Maclaren stroller. I know there a bit pricy but it's got the functionality and size of an umbrella stroller but the seats fully recline so that it works for a newborn up to 55 lbs. When we were on vacation last fall in florida it seemed like everyone down there was using Maclaren strollers & when I saw how small they were, how manueverable they were, and that they fully reclined I was sold. The only downfall I see to them is that they don't have a tray on front, but we don't use ours much anyway. And, the only doubles that Chicco makes right now are the umbrella strollers which are meant for 6 mo +. I know alot of people that love their combi double or the sit & stand strollers. So as of now I'm planning on getting a Maclearen double when the time comes, but until then I'm going to enjoy my Chicco's!
I love my sit n stand you can get an option for a second seat attachment on the back so you can put the baby in the back seat and Daniel in the front then when he is ready you can change it back to the regular sit n stand....... does that make any sense?
You might want to check out attachment pieces. I've seen people with two unbrella strollers hooked together. I never asked whtm where they got the attachment pieces, but I'll look some stuff up and let you know what I find if you are interested!
Post a Comment