Thursday, February 21, 2008

oh...the joys of pregnancy

Leg cramps, heartburn, trouble sleeping,and on top of that waking up to go to the bathroom every 2 hours, cravings, mood swings, and the the feeling that you have totally lost your mind, and I could go on, but it seems for me in just this last week or so they have all come on full strenth! No warning, no easing into it, just bam. But I guess these are one of the many joys of being pregnant, or so I'm told, but I guess the end result of having that beautiful baby to hold, makes it all worth it. Right? I'm here looking at Daniel and I would have to say the answer is YES, I just have to keep in mind these annoying little things will in time go away, or at least most of them(we are woman). But believe me I have to tell myself that several times a day. But I do look forward to that day when I can go grocery shopping and not have to use the restroom (twice).
(and did you notice the time on my post, yes its 5 a.m. I woke up starving this morning and couldn't go back to sleep!)

No comments: