Friday, July 25, 2008
Losing the baby weight
I know I shouldn't even be thinking about it at this point, considering its only been a week and a half, but I'm already trying to come up with plans and ideas on how to lose this baby weight. Today I did the dreaded thing and stepped on the scale, but to my surpise it was better than I thought. 10 lbs to go to be at my pre-pregnancy weight! Now I think that is something I can do, but the part that will be hard is now toning up that lovely mid-section of mine. But I'm going to do what the doctor ordered and rest until I have my 6 week check up and then its go time! With Daniel it took me forever to lose the weight, and I was just not motivated, as I look at pictures of myself then, I never want that to happen again. So for now I'm going to let myself recover and enjoy this time to just relax and enjoy my kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment