Wednesday, July 9, 2008

just a little change

With my pregnancy coming to a end, I have decided I want to continue this blog, but due to the fact that I won't be pregnant anymore I thought it would be a good idea to change the title. So I have gone with "motherhood". I'm going to continue in the same manner as before, just instead of talking all about my pregnancy, and all the fun stuff that goes along with it, I'll be journaling about motherhood, handling the changes of having another child, the ups and downs, and of course all the joys of being a mother. So it will be a little bit of everything. so feel free to check back still if you want.....I'm terrible when it comes to keeping a journal, but for some reason blogging seems so much easier to me, so for me, this is my modern day journal and I hope you all enjoy!

No comments: