Sunday, September 28, 2008
Getting fit!
Well on my Family blog I made a entry about losing the baby weight and how I was determined to do it, but i'm realizing its not as easy as I thought it would be, I have been having an extremely hard time staying motivated working out at home, I go on walks, but I get bored, I do some videos I have at home and I get bored, but on top of that, I can never really get in a good workout, because usually I'll start then Brielle will start crying so I have to stop to soothe her, or Daniel wants my attention, and so I started thinking maybe I'll do it during there nap time, but on the other hand that is really my only time to have to myself, where I could shower, catch up on some reading I have been wanting to do, and basically just have some relaxing time to myself. So i'm kinda torn on how to fit it in, do I give up that hour and half that Daniels down and workout, or to I devote it to rest, which I truly need, although working out is doing something for myself, and I know in the long run it will give me more energy I just don't know how to make it all work. The good thing is I haven't gained any weight back, but looking at the scale and seeing the number only going down 1-2 lbs isn't cutting it for me. When I have a gym to go to I stay so much more motivated, plus the advantage of have daycare, and that adult interaction, and getting in a class with other woman who are all striving for the same thing, to be healthy and fit, its such a rush for me being at the gym, and when we had one close to us, I was there 5-6 days a week doing kickboxing, spinning, and pump classes, and oh how I miss them, I'm almost to the point of giving in and getting another pass and driving that 20 minutes to the gym just to have that great feeling back again, because honestly regardless of the numbers when I was working out before I was pregnant, not only did I feel good, but my clothes fit, and I was eating healthier, and I just had so much more energy. I just don't want to get into that same rut I was in after Daniel was born. So I guess I'll give it a few more weeks, and if I don't see improvements, I'm going to just do it and get my gym pass back! So if any of you out there have any ideas or things that have worked for you working out at home please send them my way!!! I could really use the tips!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment