Friday, May 23, 2008
31 weeks!
It seems time is just flying by, it seemed like just yesterday I found out I was prego! Although lately even with time going by so fast, I'm so ready to be done with this pregnancy, yes it has been a better one than with Daniel, but the aches and pains and all the fun stuff with being pregnant is starting to wear on me. I'm tired of waking up in tears with leg cramps, and on top of that waking up every 2 hours to go to the bathroom, then there is the heartburn. Man....do I get any sleep??? Luckily I have such a great little boy that still likes to take his 2 hour naps so I take advantage and sleep with him. Sorry about my complaining, but today has been one of those days. And I guess I just need to vent. I had my doctors appointment this week also, and things went really well, although they were a little worried about my weight, instead of gaining like we should be at this point, I lost a pound, oops, I guess thats what happens when a pregnant woman is put on a diet! Also I get to have another ultrasound in 3 weeks! YEAH, they want to check my fluid levels because it was about at this point with my pregnancy with Daniel they became very low, and although its unlikely to happen again, they want to check things out just to make sure, and well...i'm perfectly okay with that, I mean heck I get to see my baby again! But really other than that it was a pretty routine visit. But the countdown is on! Less than 9 weeks to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment